To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Harmonising knee pain patient-reported outcomes: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of patient acceptable symptom state (PASS) and individual participant data (IPD).Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2023; 31: 83-95
- Harmonization of pain scores — interesting and relevant findings.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2023; 31: 9-10
- Chapter 10: analysing data and undertaking meta-analyses.in: Higgins J.P.T. Thomas J. Chandler J. Cumpston M. Li T. Page M.J. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 6.3 (updated February 2022). Cochrane, 2022 (Available from:)
- Evaluation of clinically relevant states in patient reported outcomes in knee and hip osteoarthritis: the patient acceptable symptom state.Ann Rheum Dis. 2005; 64: 34-37
- How to translate and locally adapt a PROM. Assessment of cross-cultural differential item functioning.Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2021; 31: 999-1008
- Patient-reported outcome measures: it is time for authors, reviewers, journal editors and health care strategists to take sufficient responsibility.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2022; 30: 3589-3593
- Patient acceptable symptom state at 1 and 3 years after total knee arthroplasty: thresholds for the knee injury and osteoarthritis outcome score (KOOS).J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 995-1003
- Patient acceptable symptom state in knee osteoarthritis patients succeeds across different patient-reported outcome measures assessing physical function, but fails across other dimensions and rheumatic diseases.J Rheumatol. 2018; 45: 122-127
Published online: March 02, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Osteoarthritis Research Society International. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Harmonising knee pain patient-reported outcomes: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of Patient Acceptable Symptom State (PASS) and individual participant data (IPD)Osteoarthritis and CartilageVol. 31Issue 1Open Access