- Overton C.
- Nelson A.E.
- Neogi T.
- Verhagen A.P.
- Ferreira M.
- Reijneveld-van de Vendel E.A.
- Teirlinck C.H.
- Runhaar J.
- van Middelkoop M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Osteoarthritis treatment guidelines from six professional societies: similarities and differences.Rheum Dis Clin. 2022; 48: 637-657https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rdc.2022.03.009
- Do we need another trial on exercise in patients with knee osteoarthritis?.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2019 Sep 1; 27: 1266-1269https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joca.2019.04.020
- Exercise for lower limb osteoarthritis: systematic review incorporating trial sequential analysis and network meta-analysis.BMJ. 2013; 347https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f5555
- Barriers impeding the use of non-pharmacological, non-surgical care in hip and knee osteoarthritis: the views of general practitioners, physical therapists, and medical specialists.J Clin Rheumatol. 2017; 23: 405-410
- The attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of GPs regarding exercise for chronic knee pain: a systematic review.BMC Fam Pract. 2010; 11: 4
- Implementing international osteoarthritis guidelines in primary care: uptake and fidelity among health professionals and patients.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2019 Aug 1; 27: 1138-1147https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joca.2019.03.010
- Many physiotherapists lack preparedness to prescribe physical activity and exercise to people with musculoskeletal pain: a multi-national survey.Phys Ther Sport. 2021; 49: 98-105https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ptsp.2021.02.0 02
Holden et al. Recommendations for the Delivery of Therapeutic Exercise for People with Knee And/or Hip Osteoarthritis. An International Consensus Study from the OARSI Rehabilitation Discussion Group. OAC12443R1.
- Guidance for implementing best practice therapeutic exercise for patients with knee and hip osteoarthritis: what does the current evidence base tell us?.Arthritis Care Res. 2021; 73: 1746-1753
- Impact of exercise type and dose on pain and disability in knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis of randomized controlled trials.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2014; 66: 622-636
- Relative efficacy of different exercises for pain, function, performance and quality of life in knee and hip osteoarthritis: systematic review and network meta-analysis.Sports Med. 2019; 49: 743-761
- Moderators of the effects of therapeutic exercise for people with knee and hip osteoarthritis: a systematic review of sub-group analyses from randomised controlled trials.Osteoarthritis Cartilage Open. 2020; 2100113
- The importance of dose in land-based supervised exercise for people with hip osteoarthritis. A systematic review and meta-analysis.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2017; 25: 1563-1576
- Preferences for physical activity: a conjoint analysis involving people with chronic knee pain.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2019; 27: 240-247
- Implementation of complex interventions: lessons learned from the patient-centered outcomes research institute transitional care portfolio.Med Care. 2021; 59: S344-S354https://doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0000000000001591