Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of Recurrent Intra-articular Corticosteroid Injections for Osteoarthritis at 3 Months and beyond: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis in Comparison to Other Injectables.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2022;
- All that glistens is not gold.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2022; (in press)
- Effect of intra-articular triamcinolone vs saline on knee cartilage volume and pain in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2017; 317: 1967-1975
- Projections of primary TKA and THA in Germany from 2016 through 2040.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2020; 478: 1622-1633
- Global Burden of Disease Study 2019: an opportunity to understand the growing prevalence and impact of hip, knee, hand and other osteoarthritis in Australia.Intern Med J. 2022;
- Knee osteoarthritis has doubled in prevalence since the mid-20th century.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017; 114: 9332-9336
- Intra-articular platelet-rich plasma injections versus intra-articular corticosteroid injections for symptomatic management of knee osteoarthritis: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMC Muscoskel Disord. 2021; 22: 550
- Prior intra-articular corticosteroid injection within 3 months may increase the risk of deep infection in subsequent joint arthroplasty: a meta-analysis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2022; 480: 971-979
- Intra-articular corticosteroid injections increase the risk of requiring knee arthroplasty.Bone Joint Lett J. 2020; 102-b: 586-592