Obesity and overweight.
Calculating the costs of the consequences of obesity.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Obesity and overweight.(Available from:)
- Calculating the costs of the consequences of obesity.(Available from:)https://www.worldobesity.org/resources/resource-library/calculating-the-costs-of-the-consequences-of-obesityDate: 2017
- Obesity and osteoarthritis: more than just wear and tear.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2013; 21 (1067–151X (print)): 161-169
- Biomechanics, obesity, and osteoarthritis. The role of adipokines: when the levée breaks.J Orthop Res. 2018; 36: 594-604
- Does bariatric surgery prior to total hip or knee arthroplasty reduce post-operative complications and improve clinical outcomes for obese patients? Systematic review and meta-analysis.Bone Joint Lett J. 2016; 98b: 1160-1166
- Does prior bariatric surgery improve outcomes following total joint arthroplasty in the morbidly obese? A meta-analysis.J Arthroplasty. 2019; 34: 577-585
- Early surgical complications of total hip arthroplasty in patients with morbid obesity: propensity-matched cohort study of 3683 patients.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 2646-2651
- Association of surgical experience with risk of complication in total hip arthroplasty among patients with severe obesity.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2123478