Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Phenotypes of osteoarthritis: current state and future implications.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2019; 37: 64-72
- Diagnosis and treatment of hip and knee osteoarthritis: a review.J Am Med Assoc. 2021; 325: 568-578
- Adipokines: new therapeutic target for osteoarthritis?.Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2019; 21: 71
- Comorbidity, limitations in activities and pain in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008; 9: 95https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2474-9-95
- Osteoarthritis and the risk of cardiovascular disease: a meta-analysis of observational studies.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 39672
- Osteoarthritis and mortality: a prospective cohort study and systematic review with meta-analysis.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2016; 46: 160-167
- All cause and disease specific mortality in patients with knee or hip osteoarthritis: population based cohort study.BMJ. 2011; 342: d1165
- All-cause mortality and serious cardiovascular events in people with hip and knee osteoarthritis: a population based cohort study.PLoS One. 2014; 9e91286https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0091286
- The relation between total joint arthroplasty and risk for serious cardiovascular events in patients with moderate–severe osteoarthritis: propensity score matched landmark analysis.BMJ. 2013; 347: f6187
- A prospective population-based study of the predictors of undergoing total joint arthroplasty.Arthritis Rheum. 2006; 54: 3212-3220